TRYING TO GET IN ON MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS?
Eleven Questions to Make Your Business Stand Out
Restoration Brokers of America (RBA) works with businesses to navigate successful sale. You may be wondering, is this really the right time to sell? Who’s buying, and what can you do to optimize offers?
In the autumn issue of R&R Magazine, RBA broker and owner, Gokul Padmanabhan, walks through the solutions to eleven questions that will elevate your business sale potential and position you for profit and success.
- Have your sales been rising or declining over the past five years?
- Do you have good books and follow the GAAP principles?
- Is the business too dependent on any key employee?
- Is the business dependent on a single revenue source or supplier?
- How do you generate sales, and do you have a marketing plan?
- What differentiates you from your competitors?
- How is your online reputation?
- What are three ways the business could grow in the future?
- Why are you selling?
- What does a day in your life look like?
- What have you done to make the business less dependent on you?
Click Here to read the full article and learn how your business shifts today translate to selling power in the months and years to come.